Sunday 30 March 2014

Thinking Of You

Hii all! How are you? So todays card uses the following die sets:
 the Calabria set from the Italian Collection, the border from the Spanish Collection and the Classic Rose die set. 
Here is the card:

 I stamped my sentiment from the Bold Sentiment set by Creative Expressions in black archival ink in the upper corner of my coconut white card.  I used another piece of coconut white and embossed it with the Extra Confetti folder by Couture Creations and cut one side on the diagonal, adding it to the bottom of my background.  I cut a border from the Spanish Collection, backed it with white and then matted it with a thin black mat.  I taped it on the diagonal between the two background sections and trimmed the edges.  Next I cut the Calabria die from the Italian Collection in black and then cut it down the centre.  I glued the halves above and below my border but offset them.  Using the Classic Rose die set, I cut several of them in both black and white in a variety of sizes with the decorative insert piece.  I cut a slit to the centre in each of them and folded one section behind so it turned them into five petals instead of six.  I curled the petal edges and added pearls to the centres of each of them, giving you yet another style of flower from this very versatile set. I assorted them across my card diagonally, slightly overlapping some of them.  I added some black rhinestone swirls as embellishments.  I finished the card with a bit of black and white matting and a double white pierced mat.  Finished dimensions are 8" x 8 1/4" in size.

Some close-ups of the card-





Linking the card to the following challenges:

Lulupu Challenge #27- 2nd birthday celebration

I have used the following letters-
L-  layers
P- paper,pierced mat(white), pearls(on flowers)
T- texture, thinking of you(sentiment)
C- circle(black), Calabria Die Set(from Italian Collection),Classic Rose Die, Creative Expressions(sentiment),Coconut white,Confetti folder(couture creations),Cardstock(in black and white)

Hope you liked it. All for now.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there !
    Please stop posting stolen card pictures on this blog.
    We know that all your posts have been stolen from the PartiCraft blog!
    Also we want to let u know that You are Banned from playing any further challenges at Lulupu.


    ReplyDelete