Friday 28 February 2014

Sweet Card

Hello bloggers! How are you all? So today i am back with a 'Sweet Card'. Hahaha.....Funny name...right?
So here's how it looks.....
And according to the lulupu challenge in which we were to try something new. I used my new Tufted Background by Justrite Stamps and Distress markers.

For making this card i started with the Tufted Background by Justrite Stamps and inked it with a clear Perfect Medium pad. I stamped it onto a blush card and heat embossed with white powder. Using the matching Labels Seven die, I cut an aperture out of the centre. I used Victorian Velvet to give a bit of shading to the edges and added mounting foam to the back. I stamped the Hydrangea label in Black Archival Ink on blush card and cut it out with the matching Vintage Labels Seven Die as well. I coloured the flowers using Victorian Velvet Distress Markers. and stamped my sentiment "You're so sweet" in the middle of the label. I matted the background with a thin black mat, which left recessed area for my label shape to be glued back into the centre. I cut some flowers using the Majestic Morning Stamps and die and layered several of the flowers to use as accents. I added them to the card in cluster with some foilage cut in white and added a black jute bow. I added some Iced Snow to the foilage leaves. I finished the card by adding 3mm flat back pearls to the cross lines. The final touch was a pierced mat layer with blush and black layers before adding my fianl white mat. Finished dimensions are 6 1/2" x 7 3/4" in size.

Here are some close-ups of the finished card.....



Hope you like this card! All for now....

Linking it to the following challenges-
Lulupu Challenge #26- Try Something New!

No comments:

Post a Comment