Tuesday 31 December 2013

Lulupu Challenge #22

Hii Crafters! How are you? So today i am back with a wonderful card!!! 
So here its is.....
Keeping in mind the Lulupu Challenge, I made this card. It uses 3 ingredients-
  1. Die Cuts
  2. Embellishments
  3. Patterned Paper
Here's how I made it.....

I started with the Lavish Corner Stamp and using the Picket Fence Distress Stain, I dabbed it all over my stamp and stamped it on a black cardstock. If you take any other colour card, it would look like a watercoloured background. I also left a little margin of black card around the stamp so it looks like it is mated. Then I cut it into three strips and mounted over a piece of white cardstock.
Next I stampd my sentiment 'You are on my mind' from the What Defines Us stamp set and also used the pretty flourish under it. I cut it out with the Vintage Labels Six Die set. I cut a frame for it using two sizes in the Vintage Labels Five in red cardstock. I cut an inside frame for it using the next size down in the set and cutting it from black cardstock. I then mounted it over the sentiment using foam adhesive.
For the flowers i used tissue paper and topped each of them with a black pearl. Using black twine, I made a loop and glued them together make a bow knot. Then I took a cream cardstock which is embossed with mini flowers and using needles pierced holes in it and rubbed sandpaper on them, so as to secure them.
Then finally i adhered the full structure on my cream cardstock using my foam adhesive.
I am not so good at photography, but still managed to get a few close ups....





Its all for now,
Hope I inspired you with today's post and i will see you next time!
Happy New Year.

1 comment:

  1. That is just amazing !!!
    Thanks for playing with us at lulupu 22
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete